Saturday, March 31, 2012

You'd think I'd have learned by now...

Most days I remember that taking time out to check my email, write a quick blog, or see what's happening on facebook while the boys are awake is not best practice.  However, every once in a while, I just need to connect with the world and have a little "me" time amidst the daily chaos.  Well, Isaac and Luke have reminded me once again that turning my back even for five minutes, truly just five minutes, results in disaster (or fun depending on who's looking at it). 


As I exited out of my email, I look over and see Luke doing the following:



As I ran out to get my camera (what mom wouldn't want to capture the pure joy and pride on his face), I encountered this.  Please note the lack of pants on Isaac:


             

I think at least half of the toys in the playroom as well as most of the couch pillows were scattered on the stairs.  Thank you, boys, for once again reminding me how quickly you can move!   

P.S. As a bonus, Isaac actually took a nap today after wearing himself out carrying each toy/pillow/ball back up the stairs!

No comments:

Post a Comment