Wednesday, June 6, 2012

First Bike Ride of the Season

We finally got the bikes down from the rafters this past weekend and hooked up the bike trailer for the boys.  During nap on Saturday I quick ran to Target and bought another kids helmet (my kids really do have big heads - they both are wearing helmets for ages 3+!) for Luke to wear.

After nap, we got the boys out and did a short ride around the neighborhood.  They loved it!  Adam was the one pulling the trailer and I think he had about 3 times the workout I did - it's a lot of weight to pull and we haven't done this since Isaac was about one year old.  But, they got along well in the trailer, were flashing me smiles as I would ride up to the side of them, and overall had a good time. 

I see many more bike trips in our future, though I am no longer convinced I want Adam to transfer the bracket for the trailer to my bike!  :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment