(P.S. The words to the hymn are "Good morning, God. This is your day. I am your child. Show me your way.")
Wednesday, November 14, 2012
Good Morning God
In Bible Study Fellowship, the boys learn new songs all the time but one consistent hymn they sing is "Good Morning, God". I have been amazed at how Luke now knows all the words to it and sings it on a regular basis. I tried video taping it for his BSF teachers because of course, he never actually sings it for them there. He only sings it all the time at home. I figured I would just put all four of the outtakes on the blog because I couldn't decide which was the better version. Luke had eaten a bit of Halloween candy at dinner and this was after dinner that I was trying to get him to sing... You will see the results! Enjoy!
(P.S. The words to the hymn are "Good morning, God. This is your day. I am your child. Show me your way.")
(P.S. The words to the hymn are "Good morning, God. This is your day. I am your child. Show me your way.")
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment