Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Bowling and having a ball! (pun intended)

These pictures are a bit old but I wanted to post them anyway.  About a month ago, the boys and I had an adventure at Pinstripes, a bowling alley in Edina.  Every day, they have mom and tot bowling times where moms bowl for free and kids bowl for $5 for two hours.  It is great!!! 

And, let me tell you, this isn't a smoky dirty bowling alley with hair band music blasting.  This is how Edina does bowling!  Leather couches, waitresses bringing fruit and yogurt parfaits for snacks, free coffee bar for the moms, bumpers that raise and lower automatically based on the bowler preferences set in the beginning...  this is the life.  The boys loved bowling with their friends!  And, we moms had a great time too! 

What a ham, just cheesing it up!  This picture says it all, "I LOVE bowling"! 



Luke was mostly content with just playing with the balls in the holding area (I'm sure that's the technical term, right?).


All of the kids at some point decided to make the bowling ramp their own personal slide.



Check out those couches and fancy decor... like I said, this is how Edina does bowling.



Serious concentration before an important turn! :)


Ball selection is of the utmost importance to a successful game.


The sweet smile of success!  Oh, and did I mention, Isaac bowled a 89 on his first game, and I bowled a 56!

No comments:

Post a Comment