Here are a few pictures from the adventure. My favorite is the "man-hugs" between Isaac, Luke, and Fin as we were preparing to head home.
Friday, May 4, 2012
Nature Trackers
The boys and I took advantage of the amazing weather yesterday and "hiked" with some friends around Lebenon Hills Park. When discussing with Isaac what a hike was, I told him it was walking around in nature. In the car on the way there, I hear Isaac ask Luke, "Do you like nature?" to which Luke probably smiled as he always does. Isaac then says to me in a most adult manner, "I was just talking with Luke about nature. And, he likes it too, Mom!"
Here are a few pictures from the adventure. My favorite is the "man-hugs" between Isaac, Luke, and Fin as we were preparing to head home.
Here are a few pictures from the adventure. My favorite is the "man-hugs" between Isaac, Luke, and Fin as we were preparing to head home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment