Sunday, September 2, 2012

Edinburgh Park

The boys and I went with our friends Ava, Micheal, and their mom, Katie, to Edinburgh Park in Edina last week.  It's a big indoor park with a large climbing structure, a bouncy house, and a gymnasium with balls and carts to ride on.  (It's changed a bit from back in the day when I was say 12 years old and we would go to the skating rink there... the skating rink no longer exists but I still have fond memories of being there myself as a child!)

Nothing like riding on a squishy teeter-totter!  

 
Isaac was so brave, climbing up into the play structure by himself which he has never done before. 
 
 
Here he is at the bottom of the first slide he did by himself!

 
Luke loved jumping in the bouncy house! 

 
Cheese!

 
Riding the pedal bikes... these things were really cool.  You pedalled them with your hands!

 
Ava and Isaac having pedal bike collisions.

 
Hmmmm, I don't think that is how this is supposed to work.

 
Much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment