Sunday, September 2, 2012

You staying home today Dad?

Isaac frequently asks Adam if today is a day he is going to work or a day he is going to stay home.

Today he asked him such a question and here is the conversation that followed:

Adam replied, "Yes, today is a day I am going to be home all day.  And, tomorrow is a special day so I get to stay home from work another day all day!"

To that, Isaac said, "Yay!  Do you always stay home for African days, Daddy?"

Adam: "African days?"

Isaac: "Yea, African days.  You know where we go to a parade?"

Adam: "Oh, do you mean LEPRECHAUN DAYS (Rosemount's city celebration days on which we went as a family to a parade earlier this summer)?"

Isaac: "Yea, Leprechaun Days..."

Gotta love it!  I don't think I will ever forget African Days!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment