Michael didn't go on any rides, but isn't he cute!!!
For a while, we weren't sure we needed the rides... the kids were having so much fun playing on the bridges and fences that are all around the landscaping at Nickelodeon Universe!
Dad and Luke on their first ride, a Blues Clues ride that went around and around (slowly) and up and down (gently). Luke LOVED it!
Here's Ike on the same ride. You can just see him peeking over Blue's head.
Even I didn't mind the ride... and I am not a ride person! Isaac loved that he could control when we got to go up and down by pushing the button.
Isaac and Ava got to drive a Big Rig for their next ride. No parent was needed to go along for this one... sniff... they just don't need us anymore! Our kids are growing up so fast!
After a while, Ava was less than enthused with Isaac's constant horn honking on the ride!
The third ride Isaac did I had to video tape because I did not believe he would do it in a million years. Then, when he agreed to do it, I never in a million years thought he would enjoy it as much as he did. You just have to watch the video to believe it! (He's second from the right, next to Ava.)
No comments:
Post a Comment