Last weekend we met up with our friends Katie, Tom, Henry and Charlie for pumpkin picking at Farmer Dan's, a little pumpkin stand in Farmington. The boys had great time, despite the 40 degree weather. I guess it's time to break out that winter gear!
Luke seemed to really enjoy seeing this little calf.
The boys got to feed the goats.
We even did a little hay bale maze (which was pitch dark inside and required flashlights!). I must say that I did get a little claustrophobic while in there with the little boys and was quite thankful when Tom came through to help us find the way out. I missed that one last turn and thought we were going to be crawling around in there forever... well, not forever, but maybe for a long time!!!
The boys did a great job of picking out their pumpkins as well!
Where to begin....
That's the one!
So many to choose from...
I love this one!!!
That looks like a lot of fun! Do they have this every year? We already got our pumpkins from the farm at Solito's work, but they don't have them every year, so I'd like to have something like this in my back pocket.
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure but I assume so. It seems like a pretty well set up farm stand and there were several other people there so I would guess it has been there for a while. I can get you directions if you like.
Delete